When I met Kumar about a decade ago, he introduced me to the unique world of men's fashion. That initial arousal of my interest in this sub-discipline has grown and has been held ever since. Well, at the very least, I've been "sensitized" to it and can now spot (and smell!) a faux-pas from a mile away! And now, Kumar and myself are forming a dynamic duo (of sorts!) and together, we're endeavoring, to gently nudge and guide men, on to the path of sartorial "enlightenment."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week Twelve: Miscellaneous Essentials

I've always said that you can never have too many undies or socks (and no doubt, everyone agrees!) and yes, in the same vein, a man can never have too many crisp white shirts, especially those of the spread collar, slim fit variety, back darts and all! - all being wardrobe essentials.

And by extension, in Kumee's book, one can never have too many ties either! But that's Kumee. Yes, it is no secret that he has a sizable (and enviable!) tie collection. You've first read about it, and I promise that you'll get to actually see it shortly. I just haven't figured out how to present the ties in such a way that will do them justice!

In the meantime, here are Kumar's latest acquisitions, the Boss Selection tie, of course, is the newest addition to his famous hoard!


No comments:

Post a Comment