When I met Kumar about a decade ago, he introduced me to the unique world of men's fashion. That initial arousal of my interest in this sub-discipline has grown and has been held ever since. Well, at the very least, I've been "sensitized" to it and can now spot (and smell!) a faux-pas from a mile away! And now, Kumar and myself are forming a dynamic duo (of sorts!) and together, we're endeavoring, to gently nudge and guide men, on to the path of sartorial "enlightenment."

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week Forty-seven: Kumee's Winter Suit Debut!

It takes a lot for Kumee to lose his temper, or it would have to do with something at least, that he feels strongly about and/or something he cares deeply for, for him to get all riled up. Muttering under his breath the other day, I couldn't quite make out what was bugging him, but I deduced that much, that it was "something about his new suit" - somehow not meeting his standards. Nevertheless, while my moods spike and dip, Kumee's otherwise even-tempered.

Kumee will be eulogized for his many virtues, but modesty - well, at least as far as his choice of patterns is concerned - will not be one of them!




Bold navy and white gingham Boss shirt, flannel pinstripe made to measure Harry Rosen suit, solid navy skinny Boss tie and fine gingham silk Boss pocket square (to continue the theme).

We're mid-November and already Kumee's fantastically winterized, meanwhile, besides my UGG's and staggering number of pairs of leggings, I'm not quite there yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment