When I met Kumar about a decade ago, he introduced me to the unique world of men's fashion. That initial arousal of my interest in this sub-discipline has grown and has been held ever since. Well, at the very least, I've been "sensitized" to it and can now spot (and smell!) a faux-pas from a mile away! And now, Kumar and myself are forming a dynamic duo (of sorts!) and together, we're endeavoring, to gently nudge and guide men, on to the path of sartorial "enlightenment."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week Six: Canada Goose



I won't harp on and on but as the followers of my other baby/blog would already know, no blog of mine would be complete without a post paying homage to homegrown Canada Goose jackets/coats (lol). But after singing the brand praises since last summer, I do have some legitimate complaints: First, their current ubiquitousness (ratio: 1:3 person) and second, the potential risk they pose to motorists. I never thought that death by Canada Goose was even possible until this morning when I tried to pull one of Kumar's crazy driving maneuvers on the highway only to find out that the fur trim on my my coat's hood creates a a blind spot bigger than the state of Texas! And then not too remote a possibility either, I guess, if you're actually ana to duck down feathers!!! Nevertheless, I still swear by their capacity to keep one toasty warm in frigid Montreal temperatures...

No comments:

Post a Comment